Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan introduced CMP during 2008-09 to strengthen Primary Education for quality improvement. The main thurst of CMP is upon child inspired teaching to make the learning process joyful for the children. Learning is a part of education. Educating is a part of teaching but learning by doing is the activity, in which the child experiences reproduce the same in his future life.
B KRISHNA RAO, HM
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA MALKAPURAM
CALENDER OF CMP ACTIVITIES FOR WHOLE YEAR (2014-15)
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA, MALKAPURAM
SCHOOL READINESS PROGRAMME
KV Malkapuram has received the new batch of students for Class I with grand Welcome Celebration. The programme started with an invocation by the students of KV Malkpauram .Vice Principal, Ms. B. jaya laxmi welcomed the children and introduced the parents with the new paradigm of the Educational challenges . She stressed that the parent has to play An important role in bringing system upliftment in the child. Head master Sri B Krishna Rao introduced parents with school readiness Programme and the discipline of the Vidyalaya. Teachers also introduced themselves to the Convenience of the students and had a be friendly meeting with them personally in their Respective class rooms. New Comers were distributed Sweets and stationary.
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA :: MAlkapuram
PARENTS’ ORIENTATION PROGRAMME : APRIL 2014
Congratulations on securing admission of your ward in KV Malkapuram, a unit of KVS , a world-class educational organization in India. There are about 1090 KVs all over India catering to the educational needs of children from all sections of the community.
Kindly familiarize yourselves with the rules and regulations of KVS and with the system of holistic education in KVs.
· The school functions from 8.25 am to 2.40 pm with a 30-minute break for lunch
· The parents are solely responsible for the safety of the children before and after the school hours
· Parents must ensure that the child reaches school IN TIME
· Parents are expected to send their wards in correct NEATLY PRESSED uniform every day. The shoes must be polished and socks be clean and firm.
· Parents are to ensure the child inculcates proper toilet training & personal hygiene right at home
· SCHOOL READINESS PROG will be implemented for 4 to 6 weeks for class I tiny tots
· There will be no formal examinations in Classes I and II. But CCE will be carried out for at least 8 cycles.
· No Homework policy is followed for classes I & II to enable children enjoy their childhood
· VVN must be paid once in a term before 15th of the specified month failing which a higher contribution of Rs 5/- per day will be collected ( except for RTEA & BPL cases)
· Parents must submit a leave letter in case the child is absent to school. The name will be struck off the rolls in case of long absence without a leave letter
· Parents may meet the teachers from 3 pm to 4 pm any working day
· Last Working Day of each month is a Half-working day for students
· The school will be closed on every second Saturday , Sunday & Public Holidays
· PARENTS MUST ATTEND PTA MEETS WITHOUT FAIL
· Text Books : NCERT BOOKS : Text books are to be covered with a brown sheet or a soft paper binding but are not to be Hard-bound
· All the note books must be neatly covered with brown sheet & labeled
LIST OF NOTE BOOKS
ENGLISH : Four-ruled 100 pages -2 ; English cursive writing book : level-1
HINDI : Single –ruled 100 pages – 2; Hindi copy writing book : level -0& 1
MATHS : Square – ruled 100 pages – 2 ;
EVS : Four – ruled 100 pages -2 ; Scrap book-1 ; gum tube
ART : Drawing Book – 1 ;colour pencils / wax crayons-1
· PARENTS MUST CHECK THEIR WARDS’ SCHOOLS BAGS EVERY DAY TO ENSURE THAT THE FOLL OWING ARE IN PLACE IN GOOD CONDITION :
1. Text books 2. Note books 3. Pencil box 4. Two HB pencils 5. Eraser 6. Sharpener 7. Small scale
8. crayons 9. Hand Kerchief 10. Lunch Box . 11. Spoon 12. Napkin 13. Water bottle 14. ID Card 15. School Diary.
2.Classes commences FROM 09-04-13 onwards between 8.20AM to 11.30Am up to
04-05-2013 For ClassI only.
2. Summer Break: 05-04-2013 to23-06-2013.
I st Cluster level CMP meet held on 15 -04- 2013
|Art Competition at ONGC|
KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA MALKAPURAM
BALDIWAS , COMMUNITY LUNCH &FANCY DRESS COMPETITION ON 13th November
Children’s day Celebration
Fancy dress Competition
GRAND PARENTS' DAY
PRIMARY TLM EXHIBITION
DWITIYA SOPAN TESTING CAMP
ACTIVITIES ON INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION
Neha Roy of IV B Class got Consolation Prize in Sub Junior Group Devotional Songs Competition conducted by Nirmala Dance and Music Academy on 8th and 9th Sept.2012
G Durga Prasad of V B and Ganesh of V A bagged First position in WORLD TEAK WONDO DAY District level Celebration on 04 Sep 12 at LIONS CLUB ,VSKP.
Master Joel Raj of Class IV-A (sub Junior) secured 1st Prize in Pads(Instrumental music) conducted by Symphony Music School in Layavinyasam Programme
ART EXHIBITION WAS CONDUCTED ON 22.08.2012